Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back to Nature

June has arrived, dear friends, with its gorgeous weather and outdoor activities, the end of those agonizingly long school days and a bright new beginning to days full of possibilities!  (Or, for the rest of us, long days when we wish we could go out and enjoy the sunshine too.)

I, for one, am very excited about the adventures in store this summer, and think I have found a reasonable balance between work and play.  My only dilemma is that my desire to participate in outdoor pursuits has been by far more interesting than my usual crafts.  With this in mind, I think that this month's challenge should be related to those alfresco enterprises- so here it is!



Getting back to Nature


Create something inspired by nature!  You can include bits of nature in your projects, scrapbook photos of those outdoor adventures, spin some angora rabbit fur for those socks, paint lines that imitate nature, whatever strikes your fancy!

As always, these challenges are open to interpretation, so anything submitted counts!

Here are some ideas to get you started:





I'll be going through some of my unused supplies and putting together a little kit (you all know I can't resist a bargain!)- some papers, some stamps, and some beads & embellishments.  Depending on how many participants we have, we might have more than one prize pack (so the more entries the better!)

[The Fine Print]

Don't forget that Committed Crafters get double entries on all challenges, and you can enter as many times as you wish.  Enter by the end of the day on June 30th, and the winner will be announced a few days later.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Thanks for playing!







Crafty Saffy

No comments:

Post a Comment