Monday, January 3, 2011

January Challenge

It's a new year and that means it's time for resolutions! This month you don't have to make anything but effort. Tell us your top resolutions and your plan for putting it into action.

One of my resolution is to follow through with my commitments ... like the Club! To get started in the new direction I'm preparing posts in advance and will be preparing more crops, tutorials and finish our swap!

Now tell us what's your resolution for the new year! One lucky member will receive a free Close To My Heart How-To Book, of their choice, to jump start their creativity for 2011!

4 comments:

  1. My resolution is to go through the boxes of pictures I have and downsize. Throw away the blurry, useless, ones----pass on ones to other people that I know I'll never use but they might want----and organize the remainder for future scrapbooking pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did complete one resolution - to sort out my supplies and downsize what I have on hand and put the rest into storage. I have a TON of yarn, yay.

    I also resolve to learn more about paper projects. I got a cricut for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent way to start the year- thanks Rose!

    Tonya, I think that is brilliant. I have so many piles of photos in boxes, and I have most of them digitally! I have found, though, that the best way for me to get scrapbook pages done is to start with the photos. Good luck, and we can't wait to see the results!

    Cole, that is a great thing to focus on, and something we can all understand! If you are interested, I can get you information on the Linus project- they take donations of yarn or completed blankets. And congratulations on the Cricut! We've got a great network of crafters who are willing to share their cartridges here, so the sky is the limit!

    As for me, I want to keep up with my personal craft blog and keep trying out new techniques, and I think working on my Hawaii scrapbook will help with that goal. Here's the first installation for the year:
    http://craftysaffy.blogspot.com/2011/01/maui-scrapbook-part-1.html

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the winner of January's challenge is COLE! Congrats Miss Cole :) I hope you will enjoy the book and be able to find a lil crafty inspiration

    ReplyDelete