Monday, December 13, 2010

Calendar Scrap Kit

After posting this month's challenge and offering "a Calendar kit of some kind," I started looking at some options.  There are many kits out there, some cheaper than others.  I found one I liked the look of (and the price of) and realized it was something I could make quite easily!  So, here it is, the calendar kit for this month's challenge:


The kit includes a spiral bound 8.5" x 5.5" chipboard book to decorate, 
12 month calendar grids, and an easel back for desk display.

I made a few sample pages to show how it works, and had a blast going through all different seasons of my paper stock, instead of just looking for wintery sheets!







As you can see, there is plenty of room for a photo, sentiment, or list of special dates on every month page.

Now for the cool part- I will be sending one of these kits, a $14 value, to EVERY PERSON who comments on the club challenge this month!  So hop on over, take a look, and leave us a comment to claim your calendar kit!  (Make sure we have a way to get in touch with you!)

Happy Holidays from the Crazy Crafters Club!

11 comments:

  1. I'm surfing the net and seeing all kinds of unusual combinations---orange and black Christmas ornaments??? I could have sworn that was for Halloween. LOL Will post a link when I find the top odd color combo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out adorable Deb! Thanks for making the kits ... now I'm off to find some odd holiday color combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb you are so creative! Very cool. Tonya, hey some people are crazy enough to get married on Halloween, maybe black & orange ornaments are just another way for weirdos to say "I love you". haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I want one of those calendars. They look cool. I don't do resolutions. I have a goal. I am starting a wedding album for a friend, as a gift and as a sample of some of my work. 1295 Main Street #5 Windsor, CO 80550 Maybe you could send 2 (one for me and one for Heather)or just come by.Thanks Girls. We changed hours we are now closed Sunday and Mondays unless by appointment. Just give Heather a call. 970.460.6437.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda- thanks for posting- I'll be sending your calendar kit to the store, but if Heather wants one too all she has to do is post a comment too- it's not too late! And make sure you post the resolution bit on the January page to be entered in that contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the posts, Deb! You are faaaabulously patient and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the posts Deb! I am looking forward to crafting with the others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your calendar pages are wonderful!! I feel inspired to get mine done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving Feb & December. Any chance I could still get the kit? It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Narseen, I think we still have one kit left. I'll double check with Deb on that. And if not I'm sure we can put a kit together for you ... just cuz we LOVE rewarding our Crazy Crafters for participation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That would be awesome. Thanks. :D Although, for some reason I thought this was a digital scrapbooking kit. Have you considered converting it into a digital kit? I bet everyone would love the papers and designs as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete