Friday, October 15, 2010

Free For All Challenge

Greetings Crazy Crafters!

Rose and I have both been busy with life stuff, and the October challenge got put on the back-burner... so instead of a specific challenge (the rest of) this month, we're having a free-for-all!  Post any- and everything you are working on and be entered to win a prize!

So get out the crafts, cameras, and glitter, and show us what you're up to!

Your prize this month is an embellishment kit: A set of alphabet stickers, Pillow stickers & Journal tags!


3 comments:

  1. I've been busy at crochet again. Making several dice bags for gamer friends. I included pictures for the matching bags and can cozies I made on my facebook page if you want to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really just wanted to share my projects. *lol*

    ReplyDelete