Sunday, August 8, 2010

Checkin' In

Finding it hard to get back into crafting?  Having trouble finding inspiration for this month's challenge?

Maybe next weekend you should join one of the craft events going on right here in Northern Colorado!

Miss Ma'am will be hosting a
Close To My Heart gathering.
If you're interested in attending please contact Rose at 970-599-1677 or by email rose@creatingwithrose.com for the address of the event. Feel free to bring a friend or two. We'll be creating a scrapbook layout, greeting card and if time permits learning some new techniques.









Capture Scrapbooking is hosting another Armory Crop!
Sunday, August 15th
There are still spots available for this all day scrapbooking event!
See www.shopcapture.com for more info and to register online!








And then just a couple more weeks until :

The Stamp & Scrap Expo!!!
Saturday & Sunday, August 28th & 29th
This 2-day event out in Greeley brings you face-to-face with the vendors and creators of your favorite scrapping products!  You do not want to miss this opportunity to see the latest products, try out new tools, and schmooze with the stars of scrapbooking!
Go to www.rubberstampandscrapbookexpo.com for more info and a $3 off coupon!!!



Wow!  It is so awesome to have such amazing events right here in our neck of the woods!
How's that for motivation?


We want to see what you're working on!  Are you having trouble finding inspiration?  Not sure how to achieve what you imagine?  We'd love to help!  Just post a comment or link for us, and we'll give you ideas & feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Well it has already been an exciting month for me! I got together with a very dear old friend who used to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but she has since moved on to other projects (she is currently raising an angora rabbit and spinning the fur for knitting!!!) She had a sidewalk sale of all her papercraft supplies- what bargains! I got a bunch of new supplies, stamps, and idea books, and even some fun things to add to the prize pile! Stay tuned to my blog to see what comes out of my new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do much crafty stuff over the weekend ... but I've made up for that this week! I've made a few projects and refined a few more. I can just feel my crafty mojo growing! :)

    I'm very much looking forward to the Expo too!

    ReplyDelete