Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly Check In: Week 1 of April

So what have you crazy beautiful ladies been up to this week?

Here's what we've been up to:

Boho Rose here this week. This week I finished all the wedding invitations! Hooray! It turned out to be a heck of a lot more work than I had anticipated. So needless to say I was thrilled with JuneDeer offered to help out! Thanks so much for all your hard work JuneDeer :) I also did some freelance design work, creating a blogger template for someone I admire. And best of all I finally finished my circle journal and was able to pass it on to Ms. Crafty Safffy so she can start working on her spread in the book.

I'll post some pictures of my circle journal later. Maybe I'll even use the linky! hehe

I was very glad to have those 3 things crossed off my to-do list! Now I can work on finishing up my sister's baby quilt ... which just so happens to fit 2 of the challenges for April!

So what have you beautiful crafters been up to this week? Use the linky below to share with us what you've done this week. Or just leave us a comment .... pretty please!! :) We love getting comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Fellow Crafters! I've had a productive week.

    I've started writing again (blogs, but it's still creative) and am feeling empowered to let out my thoughts.

    I made a trifold poster for my job and got many compliments on it, even had the owner of the center ask me to "make her's look pretty too".

    I helped Rose with a project. Just some simple coloring in stamps, but it was fun. It was nice to be 5 again, enjoying the freedom and simplicity of coloring just because I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I helped Rose make wedding invitations last week and then supervised the full assembly of them! I also fully finnished my CJ and handed it off to Cole. I also made a poster for my Reincarnation presentation yesterday. BTW it went very well!

    ReplyDelete