Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekly Check In : Week 3 of March

So what have you crazy beautiful ladies been up to this week?

Here's what we've been up to:
 Boho Rose here this week. I forgot to update this before it auto-posted, so a little late but here nonetheless :D

Well this week was extra busy for me. While I didn't get to make any new projects, I was able to make a dent in one of my long term existing projects. I was asked by a dear friend to create her wedding invitations.

The supplies arrived last week and I've been producing all the parts so that in 2 weeks they can be assembled and mailed out. 100 invitations, about 15 pieces per invite. 3 die-cuts per invitation, 3 scores and lots of gluing! But so far I've got about 1/4 of the scoring & die-cutting done. Slow but steady wins the race right?

Here's the outside of the invitation when it's all assembled.


So what have you beautiful crafters been up to this week? Use the linky below to share with us what you've done this week. Or just leave us a comment .... pretty please!! :) We love getting comments!

3 comments:

  1. I can help you do some of that on Monday if you'd like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is something everybody will get a laugh out of. We've all had them!!

    http://craftfail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way I'm not implying that the invitations are a craft fail!!!

    ReplyDelete